Common Name: Anubias Barteri Round
Anubias Barteri Round AKA Anubias Golden Coin is a less common type of Anubias thats fast becoming popular in the hobby. This is an extremely easy plant to grow and can survive a wide range of water parameters. It has long stems like Anubias Barteri but the leaves are more round and circular. This plant is suitable as a midground and background of your aquascape. Like other Anubias plants it can grow in both aquariums and terrariums either submerged or emersed.
The plant can be attached directly onto driftwood, rocks or any aquarium decoration using thread or glue. Make sure to keep the rhizomes above your substrate or the plant can begin to rot. Propagation is easy and straightforward; simply cut or pull apart rhizomes to be replanted.
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted into substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Origin: West Africa
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by Rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate